- Gahyung Jo (조가형)
- Yonsei University 50 Yonsei-Ro, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul 03722, Korea.
Education & Experience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics, Yonsei University, February 2016.
- Bachelor of Science in Physics (major) and Mathematics (minor), Yonsei University, February 2006.
- Numerical Analysis, CFD, Meshfree method
- Plasma physics, MHD turbulence
- KSIAM 2008 Annual Meeting, Suanbopark Hotel, Chungju, Nov. 28-29, 2008, Finite Element approximation of the vorticity-stream function equations for incompressible 2-dimensional Naviser-Stokes flows (with Hi jun Choe).
- KSIAM 2009 Spring, Seoul National University, Seoul, May. 29 - 30, 2009, The inherent singularity behavior in electric transmission (with Seong-Kwan Park and Hi jun Choe).
- 2010 CMS-KMS Joint, The first Joint Meeting of the Chinese Mathematical Society and the Korean Mathematical Society, Southwest University, Chongqing, China, May. 18-21, 2010, A PIC simulation study of damping rate of 1D plasma by meshfree method.
- 2012 APCTP Workshop on Astrophysics: Magnetic Fields in Astrophysics, Pohang APCTP Headquarters within POSTECH Campus, Nov. 19 - 22, 2012, Kubo number and Scaling Relations in Intracluster Medium.
- 2015 Annual Meeting, Busan, November 20-22, 2015, Simulation of incompressible viscous flow past an object by VIP method.
- KSIAM 2016 Spring Conference, National Institute for Mathematical Sciences (NIMS), Daejeon, Korea, May 19-21, 2016, An axisymmetric finite element approach for triple junction with singularity.
- Seong-Kwan Park, Gahyung Jo, and Hi Jun Choe, Existence and stability in the virtual interpolation point method for the Stokes equations, Journal of Computational Physics 307 (2016) 535–549. (IF 2.434)
- Lei Qi, Jaemin Kwon, T. S. Hahm, and Gahyung Jo, Gyrokinetic simulations of electrostatic microinstabilities with bounce-averaged kinetic electrons for shaped tokamak, Physics of Plasma 23, 062513 (2016). (IF 2.14)